LIFT MESO CONCEPTFrom Switzerland
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure that involves micro-injections of healing solutions into the middle layer of skin (so-called mesoderm) to the depth of approximately 4 mm. The healing solutions mostly contain high concentrations of vitamins, amino acids and coenzymes. These substances significantly enhance skin regeneration. Its application intensively hydrates and subsequently stretches and consolidates the skin's profile. Even medium-deep wrinkles of the neck, lower neck or arms can be smoothed.
Mesotherapy has been used in Europe for several years now, and is making its way to North America. Our salon will be the first one in Edmonton to provide Switzerland made technology.
Lift Meso benefits
LIFT MESO aims to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly into the skin that are found in lower levels in skin as we age, nourish and rejuvenate the cells, making them more active, and thereby stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- It can treat a broad range of conditions due to the personalised combination of substances used.
- It is also a popular way for younger customers to prevent the onset of wrinkles.
- Treats aging skin and redundant (sagging) skin, and rejuvenate the hands and neck.
- Promotes collagen production and inhibits melanin build up, resulting in firmer, healthier skin.
- Target wrinkles around the eyes as well as bags under the eyes.
- Excellent for combating acne
- Reduction of puffiness and dark pigment deposits in the region of the eye contour
- To boost levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin helps to maintain firmness and texture.
- Again, The loss of natural hyaluronic acid is one of the causes of wrinkles, so the idea of putting HA back into the skin to repair wrinkles makes sense
- LIFT MESO can be used as a supplement to other anti-ageing treatments and work particularly well with facial peels and dermal fillers.
- With higher concentration of HA (Hyaluronic acid,) serum results in improved smoothness, soft and decreased wrinkles. Skin becomes radiant and glowing leaving you looking younger, rested and revitalized.
Which areas can be treated by Lift Meso?
Lift MESO Treatments are used to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, decollete (chest area) and hands.
What are the Results?
Results vary depending on your skin type and the condition being treated. On average, you will notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. For certain conditions, clients will see results after the first session.
Will the results last?
The results do last.However, we cannot stop the natural aging that affects the appearance. For this reason, you should continue to maintain for regular visits after the initial course of the 6 sessions.
Are there any Restrictions?
Restrictions vary, depending on the condition being treated. You should discuss these before the LIFT MESO procedure. In general, you are advised not to wear makeup for at least 24 hours after the treatments and not to take hot showers for at least 6 to 8 hours.
What will happen during the MESO LIFT treatment?
The LIFT MESO Modules allows an intrusion of active SC serums like hyaluronic acid (HA) easily, effectively without any pain into epidermis. The Lift Meso Modules are equipped with a small hygiene plate; this plate has 18 stimulation points to open the skin gently, with 13 small holes to provide a consistent flow of the active ingredients. The length of this hygiene plate is 0, 5 mm, therefore the intrusion into the skin does not exceed more than 0, 3 mm beneath the surface of the skin. This amazing flexible hygiene plate makes it easy to tilt and convex, enabling the therapist to reach the difficult areas of the skin easily to conduct the required treatment.
Is it painful?
No, the treatment is not painful but a slight discomfort may be experienced.
What is the recovery time?
After the treatment you can return to day-to-day activities immediately. You may experience a little swelling, which will settle within 24 hours. Another possible side effect is the appearance of some small bruises which will also disappear quickly, and a slight redness on the treated area which will disappear after couple of hours.
How often do I need to repeat the treatments?
The LIFT MESO is usually performed over an initial series of one session per week for 6 weeks. Results are then maintained by monthly or every 2-3 months touch up sessions.
What are the side effects?
Minimal bruising, swelling and marks are all short lived. Infection, allergy, scar or pigmentation is very rare.
- What aftercare is needed?
- Moisturiser with SPF 30 cream is used afterwards
- No make-up for 24 hours.
- No swimming
- No sun/sun bed
- No waxing or threading on the treated areas
- No hot showers
- No sauna or steam baths
Are there any pre and post treatment instructions?
You should also avoid excessive sun exposure for a week before your peel.
Can I have LIFT MESO at the same time as other anti-ageing treatments?
LIFT MESO can be used as a supplement or an alternative to other treatments; it is a wonderful compliment to skin peels, Botulinum Toxin (Botox) and dermal fillers although you may not notice a huge difference at the beginning, but also stands on its own as a powerful anti-ageing therapy.